David Marsh - Consultant For Israeli Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
nm
Parents
  • He's teaching them OUR drills. OUR techniques. OUR training methods. Are they patented? They are not "ours." And despite your "secret sauce" metaphor, they are neither mysterious nor somehow magical. I guess I should not expect logic from an obvious troll. But on the one hand you belittle Marsh as a poor coach who makes his swimmers slower, and on the other hand you say that he will hand the keys to the magical kingdom of super fast swimming to another country. Which is it? "“My vision is to see the Israeli flag flying high at the World Championships and the Olympics, with Israeli swimmers leaping into the water with intention.” So? More power to him (and them). Competition is a lovely thing, and will make all other swimmers better, including US swimmers.
  • He's teaching them OUR drills. OUR techniques. OUR training methods. Are they patented? They are not "ours." And despite your "secret sauce" metaphor, they are neither mysterious nor somehow magical. I guess I should not expect logic from an obvious troll. But on the one hand you belittle Marsh as a poor coach who makes his swimmers slower, and on the other hand you say that he will hand the keys to the magical kingdom of super fast swimming to another country. Which is it? "“My vision is to see the Israeli flag flying high at the World Championships and the Olympics, with Israeli swimmers leaping into the water with intention.” So? More power to him (and them). Competition is a lovely thing, and will make all other swimmers better, including US swimmers.
Children
No Data