David Marsh - Consultant For Israeli Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
nm
Parents
  • No - I'm referring to our secret training regimens which are vastly superior to what others in the world know, or need to know. Marsh should help us keep our advantage, not sell them to the highest bidder. I'm pretty sure most of the top swimmers who attend college already do that here in the USA and have been immersed in our sauce for a long time. I think it's fine for a good coach to be paid a competitive salary to train swimmers anywhere in the world, it's a free enterprise system as far as I know. I doubt the USA would have all their Olympic Gold in Gymnastics if the Karyoli's had been locked up in Hungry with all the sauce or Valery Luiken as well. I'm pretty sure coaching has been working this way for a long time!
  • No - I'm referring to our secret training regimens which are vastly superior to what others in the world know, or need to know. Marsh should help us keep our advantage, not sell them to the highest bidder. I'm pretty sure most of the top swimmers who attend college already do that here in the USA and have been immersed in our sauce for a long time. I think it's fine for a good coach to be paid a competitive salary to train swimmers anywhere in the world, it's a free enterprise system as far as I know. I doubt the USA would have all their Olympic Gold in Gymnastics if the Karyoli's had been locked up in Hungry with all the sauce or Valery Luiken as well. I'm pretty sure coaching has been working this way for a long time!
Children
No Data