David Marsh - Consultant For Israeli Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
nm
Parents
  • i googled "secret sauce" ... and here it is How do you make secret sauce?Ingredients 1/4 cup mayonnaise. 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy pickle juice. 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup. 1 teaspoon yellow mustard. 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder .......................................................................................................................................... so thats from the internet so it must be true ... and i thought it was coffee and oatmeal !
  • i googled "secret sauce" ... and here it is How do you make secret sauce?Ingredients 1/4 cup mayonnaise. 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy pickle juice. 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup. 1 teaspoon yellow mustard. 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder .......................................................................................................................................... so thats from the internet so it must be true ... and i thought it was coffee and oatmeal !
Children
No Data