Cleaning while swimming

Former Member
Former Member
An ongoing battle in my Aquatic Center (AC) is that cleaning staff use cleaning agents to clean windows, all the metal fixtures (and there are lots of them), 3 shower stalls, and floors while people are swimming, at at prime time - lunch hour times from 12 to 2. Despite my pleas to clean after hours, they insist that the cleaning be done while we are swimming. I know many will get on my case about this, but I've been a die hard runner/swimmer, tennis player for 35 years. I value my health and breathing in cleaning chemicals just seems to contradict the point of exercising. My argument is that they wait until classes empty out before cleaning, yet feel no need to do the same in the AC. If I could find another AC, I would leave, but I don't feel this a battle I should have to fight in this milennium. Oh, and I'm a senior who suffers chronic sinus infections. Ironically, they don't enforce the shower rule, and that really skeeves me out.:bitching:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    We once got over 30 signatures to get rid of the 30+ classes/lessons they hold in the lap pool and it went nowhere. 30 signatures only included swimmers that came within the 2 hours I swim. If I could've spent full days there, I would have probably obtained over 100 signatures. They don't care what the members want - it's all about $
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    We once got over 30 signatures to get rid of the 30+ classes/lessons they hold in the lap pool and it went nowhere. 30 signatures only included swimmers that came within the 2 hours I swim. If I could've spent full days there, I would have probably obtained over 100 signatures. They don't care what the members want - it's all about $
Children
No Data