old swim team pics

i thought it might be interesting to start a thread on old swim team pics. 10782 Wichita Y Neptunes from i think 1976, maybe '77. Coach Bruce Swartz the 50m pool (now gone) is at wichita swim club on the campus of collegiate school. 10783 pretty sure the title of the pic identifies exacly who we are. :D from 1984. present are the winners of 7 Gold and 1 Silver medals from the 1984 Olympics
Parents
  • i thought it might be interesting to start a thread on old swim team pics. 10782 Wichita Y Neptunes from i think 1976, maybe '77. Coach Bruce Swartz the 50m pool (now gone) is at wichita swim club on the campus of collegiate school. 10783 pretty sure the title of the pic identifies exacly who we are. :D from 1984. present are the winners of 7 Gold and 1 Silver medals from the 1984 Olympics so I am assuming your not in either picture....there is no child with a big slug under there nose(a mustache)!!!
  • i thought it might be interesting to start a thread on old swim team pics. 10782 Wichita Y Neptunes from i think 1976, maybe '77. Coach Bruce Swartz the 50m pool (now gone) is at wichita swim club on the campus of collegiate school. 10783 pretty sure the title of the pic identifies exacly who we are. :D from 1984. present are the winners of 7 Gold and 1 Silver medals from the 1984 Olympics so I am assuming your not in either picture....there is no child with a big slug under there nose(a mustache)!!!
Children
No Data