Old school tombstone kickboards?

When I was a kid, we had hard, very buoyant tombstone kickboards. My favorites wore down to be very smooth and thye had white writing on them. They were larger than the firm ones they seem to offer at Kiefer etc. now. Does anyone know if they still make these, and where I might get one? If you don't know where to get one, you can just feel the nostalgia with me...
Parents
  • Kiefer claims that theirs is the same, or sells it under a similar marque, but it doesn't have the flat bottom. I don't think it's the same ultra-floaty material, either. The old ones made a nice sound when they fell on the deck--the new ones make a thunk. Not the same thing. If anyone has one they'd sell, I'm buying.
  • Kiefer claims that theirs is the same, or sells it under a similar marque, but it doesn't have the flat bottom. I don't think it's the same ultra-floaty material, either. The old ones made a nice sound when they fell on the deck--the new ones make a thunk. Not the same thing. If anyone has one they'd sell, I'm buying.
Children
No Data