Swim store or massage: need opinions

Ok, I have where I can drive about an hour *one way* to go to a swim store (not Swimoutlet but its not Dicks Sporting Goods) or I can get a massage (10 min away) before a swim meet. I just recently did a bit of a spree and do have a few (ahem, choke choke) new suits, goggles ... and I'll see another competitive swimwear store in 6 weeks that I'm going to that's about 30 min away from friends. I have a tough schedule at the meet. What would you do: swim store or massage? And go!
Parents
  • Ok, I have where I can drive about an hour *one way* to go to a swim store (not Swimoutlet but its not Dicks Sporting Goods) or I can get a massage (10 min away) before a swim meet. I just recently did a bit of a spree and do have a few (ahem, choke choke) new suits, goggles ... and I'll see another competitive swimwear store in 6 weeks that I'm going to that's about 30 min away from friends. I have a tough schedule at the meet. What would you do: swim store or massage? And go! I'm not sure what one has to do with the other, but I personally would do neither. I buy all of my suits on sale at Swimoutlet.com, and I buy the only type of goggles I wear (TYR T-72 Petite Femme; they fit my narrow face) in multiples on the same site. Meanwhile, I bring a foam roller to my meets and give myself a good self-massage with it before I warm up in the pool. I use the roller daily, and I find it helps me a great deal. Yoga and other stretching does as well. Call me frugal, but I would use my time and money in a different way.
  • Ok, I have where I can drive about an hour *one way* to go to a swim store (not Swimoutlet but its not Dicks Sporting Goods) or I can get a massage (10 min away) before a swim meet. I just recently did a bit of a spree and do have a few (ahem, choke choke) new suits, goggles ... and I'll see another competitive swimwear store in 6 weeks that I'm going to that's about 30 min away from friends. I have a tough schedule at the meet. What would you do: swim store or massage? And go! I'm not sure what one has to do with the other, but I personally would do neither. I buy all of my suits on sale at Swimoutlet.com, and I buy the only type of goggles I wear (TYR T-72 Petite Femme; they fit my narrow face) in multiples on the same site. Meanwhile, I bring a foam roller to my meets and give myself a good self-massage with it before I warm up in the pool. I use the roller daily, and I find it helps me a great deal. Yoga and other stretching does as well. Call me frugal, but I would use my time and money in a different way.
Children
No Data