Help with training for a team

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, I'm an 18 year old looking to compete on a local club team. I have never swam or played any sports before, and I have been training since mid-August. At first, I could barely swim 25 m and now I'm doing 50s. I have a personal trainer who's working with me, and the coach has watched me before. He told me that I need to work on endurance, because I can't repeatedly do 50s or even 100s with short rest. How long do you all think it would take if I trained extremely hard to do this? What do I need to do to make this happen? Thanks for the help
Parents
  • I would listen to the trainer you are paying. Do you do any cardio training? Do you run or bike? It will take time to build up to more endurance. Are you swimming on the team now? Do you go to the gym to work on building muscles?
  • I would listen to the trainer you are paying. Do you do any cardio training? Do you run or bike? It will take time to build up to more endurance. Are you swimming on the team now? Do you go to the gym to work on building muscles?
Children
No Data