Best sprint / high speed snorkle?

I currently use a Finis standard snorkel. This one works fine for warm-up, non-fin kicking, LSD style sets. When I try to sprint, it will not stay put no matter how much I tighten it up/change the setup. A few age groupers use and suggest the ylon-a YSTI snorkle, but was curious what fellow masters thought... anyone have a better one? Anyone try the MP triangular? Are there any with a tear drop or airfoil-esque design?
  • Second time with the MP. Very stable,even at high speed. I was doing 25s so turns weren't an issue. I felt like I was getting more air than with the Finis also.
  • MP snorkel stays put even all-out with fins. Flip turns and clearing however, are more of lung workout then the finis
  • I have used the Finis for years. I just got the MP. I have used it once, will use it again today, it feels very steady.
  • Second time with the MP. Very stable,even at high speed. I was doing 25s so turns weren't an issue. I felt like I was getting more air than with the Finis also. I too have been using the MP snorkel and really like it however I find it harder to breath with than the Finis. I even used to use the cardio cap on the Finis snorkel to restrict intake and still find the MP harder. That said, in my mind that's actually an advantage but it may take swimmers new to snorkels a little time to adjust. Funny how we find the complete opposite on the intake of air :)