Ear plugs

Hi again Forum Readers, I could use some more advice. When I was a junior in high school I got swimmers ear and eat infections in both ears (so all four ear canals were infected at once) and even though I got over the infections my ears still get inflamed from chlorinated pool water. I've tried a couple brands of the tacky ear plugs but they never seem to last more than one workout. Does anyone have any suggestions for ear plugs to try or a place to get custom ear plugs?
Parents
  • Had ear problems throughout the 8 years of swimming ive done with many trips to the doctor for antibiotics. Recently (june) I decided to not use ear plugs and my ear infections and irritation vanished. I just ignore the water then after swimming I dry them out with a homemade solution (ethanol, vinegar, glycerin)
  • Had ear problems throughout the 8 years of swimming ive done with many trips to the doctor for antibiotics. Recently (june) I decided to not use ear plugs and my ear infections and irritation vanished. I just ignore the water then after swimming I dry them out with a homemade solution (ethanol, vinegar, glycerin)
Children
No Data