Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I quoted one of the Class I recommendations from the publication, which is quite lengthy and exhaustively researched. The authors reference WADA for the definition of performance enhancing drugs, as you would expect. Try this. Given that USMS cares about the health and safety of its members, the use of performance enhancing drugs and supplements as defined by WADA, unless prescribed by a licensed physician for the treatment of a medical condition, is strictly prohibited.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I quoted one of the Class I recommendations from the publication, which is quite lengthy and exhaustively researched. The authors reference WADA for the definition of performance enhancing drugs, as you would expect. Try this. Given that USMS cares about the health and safety of its members, the use of performance enhancing drugs and supplements as defined by WADA, unless prescribed by a licensed physician for the treatment of a medical condition, is strictly prohibited.
Children
No Data