Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • the management of TUEs would be untenable. New question: If the rules are changed to catch potential dopers, and a committee is willing to handle the TUE paperwork, how does this fit in with a bunch of random volunteers and HIPPA? I am personally an open book. Want to know what I take and why? I will tell you. I believe I am the exception to this, however. There are still some illnesses and reasons for taking medications that carry a stigma, and/or folks are private about their business. If this topic is pursued beyond this thread, privacy issues are a very real concern.
  • the management of TUEs would be untenable. New question: If the rules are changed to catch potential dopers, and a committee is willing to handle the TUE paperwork, how does this fit in with a bunch of random volunteers and HIPPA? I am personally an open book. Want to know what I take and why? I will tell you. I believe I am the exception to this, however. There are still some illnesses and reasons for taking medications that carry a stigma, and/or folks are private about their business. If this topic is pursued beyond this thread, privacy issues are a very real concern.
Children
No Data