Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • I agree with robertsrobson as well. Well stated. My only point above is that to the extent you spend any time on doing any particular thing, it is not "meaningless." I agree, It sure as hell isn't meaningless to me and I wouldn't just shrug off the thought that others are cheating to beat me. The notion of testing at events like USMS Nationals resonates with me, but I do feel like any kind of testing would be off-putting to many masters competitors and I think that's a legitimate concern for an organization that claims to be inclusive.
  • I agree with robertsrobson as well. Well stated. My only point above is that to the extent you spend any time on doing any particular thing, it is not "meaningless." I agree, It sure as hell isn't meaningless to me and I wouldn't just shrug off the thought that others are cheating to beat me. The notion of testing at events like USMS Nationals resonates with me, but I do feel like any kind of testing would be off-putting to many masters competitors and I think that's a legitimate concern for an organization that claims to be inclusive.
Children
No Data