Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • I think Gary has put it out here for us all. Nice way of describing how many of us feel. Nice to meet you face to face at Nationals. What? Didn't you just say: "Does anyone at USMS have any interest as to our concerns?" You opinions are all over the place. You seem to be in favor of testing as long as you're personally not tested. I agree with robertsrobson as well. Well stated. My only point above is that to the extent you spend any time on doing any particular thing, it is not "meaningless." Obviously, work and family are way more important than masters swimming. I can say from personal experience, not everyone seems to feel that way. To some, that is how they "identify."
  • I think Gary has put it out here for us all. Nice way of describing how many of us feel. Nice to meet you face to face at Nationals. What? Didn't you just say: "Does anyone at USMS have any interest as to our concerns?" You opinions are all over the place. You seem to be in favor of testing as long as you're personally not tested. I agree with robertsrobson as well. Well stated. My only point above is that to the extent you spend any time on doing any particular thing, it is not "meaningless." Obviously, work and family are way more important than masters swimming. I can say from personal experience, not everyone seems to feel that way. To some, that is how they "identify."
Children
No Data