Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • Being able to train consistently back to back however, without the need for lengthy recovery, is what's going to make someone stronger and faster. Putting aside the fact that I cannot currently swim more than about 300 yards without my shoulder preventing me from going further... I can't speak for others, but recovery time between bouts of intense training is not the limiting factor for me in masters swimming. It is finding the time to train. Have they found a pill for that? Because if so, I'm all ears.
  • Being able to train consistently back to back however, without the need for lengthy recovery, is what's going to make someone stronger and faster. Putting aside the fact that I cannot currently swim more than about 300 yards without my shoulder preventing me from going further... I can't speak for others, but recovery time between bouts of intense training is not the limiting factor for me in masters swimming. It is finding the time to train. Have they found a pill for that? Because if so, I'm all ears.
Children
No Data