Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • People love paperwork! Do you think this will attract more people to compete at meets? Yes! Because that one meet a year that participate in (usually Nationals) will be so much more appealing.:nono: I can't wait to go explain to my doctor why a 44 year old woman needs a medical exemption to play at sports. Oh, and yes, I want to spend more money too. The ironic thing is, the drug that would fail me is an androgen blocker (used as a masking agent). Without it, I would probably be stronger and faster, but with it, my everyday life is more normal. Tell you what. You can keep my medal, just let me swim. :rant3:
  • People love paperwork! Do you think this will attract more people to compete at meets? Yes! Because that one meet a year that participate in (usually Nationals) will be so much more appealing.:nono: I can't wait to go explain to my doctor why a 44 year old woman needs a medical exemption to play at sports. Oh, and yes, I want to spend more money too. The ironic thing is, the drug that would fail me is an androgen blocker (used as a masking agent). Without it, I would probably be stronger and faster, but with it, my everyday life is more normal. Tell you what. You can keep my medal, just let me swim. :rant3:
Children
No Data