Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • To act as a deterrent. I think the fact that people still test positive is very good evidence that it's not an effective deterrent. At best it will give armchair experts the opportunity to smugly look down on people who test positive. At worst it will punish someone who doesn't deserve it. just might possibly improve the experience of maybe 5% of the membership and will annoy the heck out of another 20%. Convince me this is a widespread concern among USMS members. Count me as a vote for "not a concern".
  • To act as a deterrent. I think the fact that people still test positive is very good evidence that it's not an effective deterrent. At best it will give armchair experts the opportunity to smugly look down on people who test positive. At worst it will punish someone who doesn't deserve it. just might possibly improve the experience of maybe 5% of the membership and will annoy the heck out of another 20%. Convince me this is a widespread concern among USMS members. Count me as a vote for "not a concern".
Children
No Data