Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • There needs to be a plan, not just rhetoric. There needs to be a champion, not just soapboxers. Show me a real plan on how to fund, build and implement doping control and I’ll take it to the board. Create a task force. Assuming, of course, that the organization really wants to pursue this. Oh goody, yet another task force. Isn't it funny how the people who demand action want others to do it for them? "The organization" responds to the will of its members (ideally). All I've heard so far is a few people on the forum think it would be a good idea to charge the entire membership $5 in order to do testing that just might possibly improve the experience of maybe 5% of the membership. Convince me this is a widespread concern among USMS members. Better yet, help with the work.
  • There needs to be a plan, not just rhetoric. There needs to be a champion, not just soapboxers. Show me a real plan on how to fund, build and implement doping control and I’ll take it to the board. Create a task force. Assuming, of course, that the organization really wants to pursue this. Oh goody, yet another task force. Isn't it funny how the people who demand action want others to do it for them? "The organization" responds to the will of its members (ideally). All I've heard so far is a few people on the forum think it would be a good idea to charge the entire membership $5 in order to do testing that just might possibly improve the experience of maybe 5% of the membership. Convince me this is a widespread concern among USMS members. Better yet, help with the work.
Children
No Data