Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • What about the person who has to explain to the 90 yr old lady that they need to watch her pee in a cup since she swam so fast.Or the 100 year old lady… A couple of months ago Anne Dunivin set the national record in the women’s 100-104 200 free at a meet here in Georgia. While I’m the wrong gender, I’d hate to be the person who would have to drag her to bathroom and watch over her. And back to the issue of being very costly. To bring a male and a female doping control officer to Athens Georgia for a 1 day meet, between travel, lodging and compensation, could easily run over $1,000; before even factoring in the cost of the actual testing.
  • What about the person who has to explain to the 90 yr old lady that they need to watch her pee in a cup since she swam so fast.Or the 100 year old lady… A couple of months ago Anne Dunivin set the national record in the women’s 100-104 200 free at a meet here in Georgia. While I’m the wrong gender, I’d hate to be the person who would have to drag her to bathroom and watch over her. And back to the issue of being very costly. To bring a male and a female doping control officer to Athens Georgia for a 1 day meet, between travel, lodging and compensation, could easily run over $1,000; before even factoring in the cost of the actual testing.
Children
No Data