Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • I am 37 years now and I am doing great with any doping! Doping is against my own ethic code. I swam last year a personal best in 50m backstroke and have finished on 4th place at the European Masters in my age group in 200m backstroke with a good time (2:18) and I don't really care if some else is doping in my age group or not. I am looking on my results first and try to get better on a legal way. I know one person of my age group who is wondering, why I am getting faster and faster but i don't really care what someone think... I would never ever considering any kind of doping. That's the right attitude. You're getting faster because you're training better and smarter and 37 is not "too old". Ervin went faster in 2016 than he did in 2000, why can't we?
  • I am 37 years now and I am doing great with any doping! Doping is against my own ethic code. I swam last year a personal best in 50m backstroke and have finished on 4th place at the European Masters in my age group in 200m backstroke with a good time (2:18) and I don't really care if some else is doping in my age group or not. I am looking on my results first and try to get better on a legal way. I know one person of my age group who is wondering, why I am getting faster and faster but i don't really care what someone think... I would never ever considering any kind of doping. That's the right attitude. You're getting faster because you're training better and smarter and 37 is not "too old". Ervin went faster in 2016 than he did in 2000, why can't we?
Children
No Data