Bags for swimming stuff

Former Member
Former Member
I want to know what type of bag people use to carry their stuff to the pool. For a long time I had a Kiefer mesh bag that was great. It finally after 8 years was too ripped to carry anything. I bough ta Try mesh bag and it lasted maybe 4 months ( I hate Try products.). I tried using a draw bag I got when I started grad school. I tis too small. I am using a North Face book bag right now and it is too heavy. Because my Y doesn't offer over night lockers, I have to carry all my equipment with me everyday. Please help. I don't want to spend a lot of money and have a bag I can't use. Thanks, Craig
Parents
  • My Y doesn't have towel service. It is basically inner city and tries to keep cheap. Funny thing is htat few if any neighborhood people are members. Like others have mentioned...IF I decide to use any equipment/toys...my usual pool provides them. So I only have to carry my suit, goggles, cap, and towel. One never really knows when or if towels will be available even if they are usually provided by the pool. For that reason I carry one with me at all times...clipped to the exterior of my backpack with a caribeiner. Not a regular towel, but two "ShamWow!" that I sewed together, fold in fours, and then cut a hole in the corners. The water wrings out easily, doesn't get funky, and dries quickly. Dan
  • My Y doesn't have towel service. It is basically inner city and tries to keep cheap. Funny thing is htat few if any neighborhood people are members. Like others have mentioned...IF I decide to use any equipment/toys...my usual pool provides them. So I only have to carry my suit, goggles, cap, and towel. One never really knows when or if towels will be available even if they are usually provided by the pool. For that reason I carry one with me at all times...clipped to the exterior of my backpack with a caribeiner. Not a regular towel, but two "ShamWow!" that I sewed together, fold in fours, and then cut a hole in the corners. The water wrings out easily, doesn't get funky, and dries quickly. Dan
Children
No Data