Bags for swimming stuff

Former Member
Former Member
I want to know what type of bag people use to carry their stuff to the pool. For a long time I had a Kiefer mesh bag that was great. It finally after 8 years was too ripped to carry anything. I bough ta Try mesh bag and it lasted maybe 4 months ( I hate Try products.). I tried using a draw bag I got when I started grad school. I tis too small. I am using a North Face book bag right now and it is too heavy. Because my Y doesn't offer over night lockers, I have to carry all my equipment with me everyday. Please help. I don't want to spend a lot of money and have a bag I can't use. Thanks, Craig
Parents
  • I guess I would be classed as a "minimalist" these days. My gear consists of a jammer, some Swedes and a padlock. If I feel like pulling, I grab a buoy from the shelf at the pool. I don't use paddles, snorkels, or other "toys," so my knapsack or a plastic shopping bag work just fine... :)
  • I guess I would be classed as a "minimalist" these days. My gear consists of a jammer, some Swedes and a padlock. If I feel like pulling, I grab a buoy from the shelf at the pool. I don't use paddles, snorkels, or other "toys," so my knapsack or a plastic shopping bag work just fine... :)
Children
No Data