Swim Venue needed for ALTS students in Bergen County, NJ

I am looking for any suggestions anyone may have for a pool venue for my ALTS students in the Bergen County, New Jersey area. I am in Wyckoff, NJ. Brian Fagan, brianflash24@gmail.com, 201-396-5874. Thanks.
Parents
  • There are YMCAs in Patterson, Wayne, Ridgewood, and Wycoff. I'm not familiar with any of them, but they are a place to start - their aquatic director's might be able to suggest alternatives in the region if they can't rent time, i.e., local HS with a pool or maybe the County Institute of Technology(at least two in our area of NJ have pools), County College, or one of the area's state colleges that has a pool that can be rented. Some private gyms or even motels with indoor pools will rent them.
  • There are YMCAs in Patterson, Wayne, Ridgewood, and Wycoff. I'm not familiar with any of them, but they are a place to start - their aquatic director's might be able to suggest alternatives in the region if they can't rent time, i.e., local HS with a pool or maybe the County Institute of Technology(at least two in our area of NJ have pools), County College, or one of the area's state colleges that has a pool that can be rented. Some private gyms or even motels with indoor pools will rent them.
Children
No Data