What if a swim meet posts results that are wrong?

I found out today that I swam an event in a meet that I did not swim so someone is missing their time. Also a meet a couple years ago somehow posted some of my times twice so it looks like I have more events than I should. I emailed someone from USMS about the double posting and never heard back and my results page still shows double events. How do I get this changed? I doubt I am the only one this has happened to.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I found out today that I swam an event in a meet that I did not swim so someone is missing their time. Also a meet a couple years ago somehow posted some of my times twice so it looks like I have more events than I should. I emailed someone from USMS about the double posting and never heard back and my results page still shows double events. How do I get this changed? I doubt I am the only one this has happened to. I've deleted the duplicate swims from your Individual Results page. Anna Lea Matysek
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I found out today that I swam an event in a meet that I did not swim so someone is missing their time. Also a meet a couple years ago somehow posted some of my times twice so it looks like I have more events than I should. I emailed someone from USMS about the double posting and never heard back and my results page still shows double events. How do I get this changed? I doubt I am the only one this has happened to. I've deleted the duplicate swims from your Individual Results page. Anna Lea Matysek
Children
No Data