What if a swim meet posts results that are wrong?

I found out today that I swam an event in a meet that I did not swim so someone is missing their time. Also a meet a couple years ago somehow posted some of my times twice so it looks like I have more events than I should. I emailed someone from USMS about the double posting and never heard back and my results page still shows double events. How do I get this changed? I doubt I am the only one this has happened to.
Parents
  • I would copy your LMSC's Top 10 Recorder on the email when you contact your meet director about the mistake. If you don't get the issue resolved after a reasonable amount of time -- keeping in mind these are volunteers -- then you can contact the chair of Records and Tabulation (Jeanne Seidler, recordsandtabulation@usms.org) and the National Swims Coordinator (Mary Beth Windrath, topten@usms.org). Good luck.
  • I would copy your LMSC's Top 10 Recorder on the email when you contact your meet director about the mistake. If you don't get the issue resolved after a reasonable amount of time -- keeping in mind these are volunteers -- then you can contact the chair of Records and Tabulation (Jeanne Seidler, recordsandtabulation@usms.org) and the National Swims Coordinator (Mary Beth Windrath, topten@usms.org). Good luck.
Children
No Data