What if a swim meet posts results that are wrong?

I found out today that I swam an event in a meet that I did not swim so someone is missing their time. Also a meet a couple years ago somehow posted some of my times twice so it looks like I have more events than I should. I emailed someone from USMS about the double posting and never heard back and my results page still shows double events. How do I get this changed? I doubt I am the only one this has happened to.
Parents
  • USMS just takes meet results from meet directors and enters them into their online data base. I think you would need to go back to the meet director or your LMSC if you feel the submitted results were incorrect. I've had some "phantom" results also, but never figured it was worth the time & effort to go back and get them corrected, especially with the lack of any hard evidence to verify my claim. Mark
  • USMS just takes meet results from meet directors and enters them into their online data base. I think you would need to go back to the meet director or your LMSC if you feel the submitted results were incorrect. I've had some "phantom" results also, but never figured it was worth the time & effort to go back and get them corrected, especially with the lack of any hard evidence to verify my claim. Mark
Children
No Data