Open water *** stroke

Former Member
Former Member
I thoroughly enjoy meeting friends to breaststroke an open water in nearby lakes once or twice a week in the summer for 45 minutes to an hour. I've no way to gauge how far we have gone. We live 30 minutes away From the Long Island sound where there are fundraisers to swim across the sound. So if we are swimming a mile and a half an hour swim across the sound is 6 miles it would take us four hours. Any thoughts?
Parents
  • Willett take a long time? Yes Krista it will. I thoroughly enjoy meeting friends to breaststroke an open water in nearby lakes once or twice a week in the summer for 45 minutes to an hour. I've no way to gauge how far we have gone. We live 30 minutes away From the Long Island sound where there are fundraisers to swim across the sound. So if we are swimming a mile and a half an hour swim across the sound is 6 miles it would take us four hours. Any thoughts?
  • Willett take a long time? Yes Krista it will. I thoroughly enjoy meeting friends to breaststroke an open water in nearby lakes once or twice a week in the summer for 45 minutes to an hour. I've no way to gauge how far we have gone. We live 30 minutes away From the Long Island sound where there are fundraisers to swim across the sound. So if we are swimming a mile and a half an hour swim across the sound is 6 miles it would take us four hours. Any thoughts?
Children
No Data