Swim MAC Elite - A Study In Failure At Trials?

Former Member
Former Member
How does David Marsh get all these athletes to join his group, and then they get worse while training with him, while college boys and girls surpass them? How did he get appointed as womens coach for the US team?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Dressel shouldn't have been close except for the superior coaching of Gregg Troy. Marsh has everything at his disposal that Troy does not have. Cullen Jones and Anthony Irvin only have to prepare long course and train for trials. Cullen Jones' failure to qualify is a huge indictment on Marsh. I'm curious, have you spoken with athletes from SwimMac? It would seem to me that they would be in a far better position to make indictments (lol!) of their coach than some online forum poster with limited information. Marsh is a well respected coach for a reason. What exactly are your qualifications?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Dressel shouldn't have been close except for the superior coaching of Gregg Troy. Marsh has everything at his disposal that Troy does not have. Cullen Jones and Anthony Irvin only have to prepare long course and train for trials. Cullen Jones' failure to qualify is a huge indictment on Marsh. I'm curious, have you spoken with athletes from SwimMac? It would seem to me that they would be in a far better position to make indictments (lol!) of their coach than some online forum poster with limited information. Marsh is a well respected coach for a reason. What exactly are your qualifications?
Children
No Data