Swim MAC Elite - A Study In Failure At Trials?

Former Member
Former Member
How does David Marsh get all these athletes to join his group, and then they get worse while training with him, while college boys and girls surpass them? How did he get appointed as womens coach for the US team?
Parents
  • How many MAC swimmers made the Olympic team? I know of Lochte, Meili, Baker, and Adams. Are there any others? I think Ervin recently started training there, but he was listed as unattached at Trials. Swimswam has 7 swimmers from Cal, 5 from Georgia and 5 from SwimMac as the leaders: swimswam.com/.../ I don't see BraunMan's superior contribution on that list. I also know that list is fluid. Kathleen Baker (Cal) is from SwimMAC originally. Ervin sported a SwimMAC cap so he obviously has some allegiance. Not sure what the OP's personal grudge is about but his assertions are pretty silly.
  • How many MAC swimmers made the Olympic team? I know of Lochte, Meili, Baker, and Adams. Are there any others? I think Ervin recently started training there, but he was listed as unattached at Trials. Swimswam has 7 swimmers from Cal, 5 from Georgia and 5 from SwimMac as the leaders: swimswam.com/.../ I don't see BraunMan's superior contribution on that list. I also know that list is fluid. Kathleen Baker (Cal) is from SwimMAC originally. Ervin sported a SwimMAC cap so he obviously has some allegiance. Not sure what the OP's personal grudge is about but his assertions are pretty silly.
Children
No Data