Technique Recommendations?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello my fellow swimmers I really enjoy the forums and all the valuable information it provides for all kinds of swimmers. Thank you all for providing this resource. I just wanna know what suggestions you might have for me to improve my technique. I am not really a speed swimmer. Mostly prefer swimming for long distances and using it to relax and mediate about life. Any Tips or workout suggestions would be greatly appreciated. www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Yep, the 11/1 positions are good to remember. Also, if you're right above the black line, if you keep your hand entry outside the lines, you'll keep from crossing over as well. What I've told some of my folks is to think of your arms as treads on a tank. they can only go round and round straight ahead. Once you start to envision your arms stroking in this way, you should be able to keep it going and correct yourself quickly when you feel/see yourself stray. thanks the tank suggestion sounds awesome. Ill work on this. Best wishes
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Yep, the 11/1 positions are good to remember. Also, if you're right above the black line, if you keep your hand entry outside the lines, you'll keep from crossing over as well. What I've told some of my folks is to think of your arms as treads on a tank. they can only go round and round straight ahead. Once you start to envision your arms stroking in this way, you should be able to keep it going and correct yourself quickly when you feel/see yourself stray. thanks the tank suggestion sounds awesome. Ill work on this. Best wishes
Children
No Data