Technique Recommendations?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello my fellow swimmers I really enjoy the forums and all the valuable information it provides for all kinds of swimmers. Thank you all for providing this resource. I just wanna know what suggestions you might have for me to improve my technique. I am not really a speed swimmer. Mostly prefer swimming for long distances and using it to relax and mediate about life. Any Tips or workout suggestions would be greatly appreciated. www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    10575See your right elbow has dropped, and is leading the catch. The finger tips should lead, then hands, then forearm, and elbow should be last. Here, what I was talking about at 1:00 www.youtube.com/watch very helpful man thanks. That workout on the edge of the pool seems like something i gotta add to my warmup.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    10575See your right elbow has dropped, and is leading the catch. The finger tips should lead, then hands, then forearm, and elbow should be last. Here, what I was talking about at 1:00 www.youtube.com/watch very helpful man thanks. That workout on the edge of the pool seems like something i gotta add to my warmup.
Children
No Data