Stuttgart Germany

Hello fellow swimmers. I am in Stuttgart Germany for the summer and found out the masters team takes the summer off... Looking for fellow swimmers to train with, ( I can write a mean work out) or a pool that it is possible to swim a practice in... Anyone out there have info? Need to swim! Kristina
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Kristina! I am usually at the Sindelfingen pool on M-W-F nights and on Sundays. There is usually a lane or two open late afternoon but around 6-6:30 PM the youth teams show up. I am just getting back into the pool after many years away from it so my workouts have been mostly to lay down a base to build on in the fall. So, my workouts have been in the 1500m range but adding a few hundred meters every few days. Let me know if you want to link up at the pool! Chris
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Kristina! I am usually at the Sindelfingen pool on M-W-F nights and on Sundays. There is usually a lane or two open late afternoon but around 6-6:30 PM the youth teams show up. I am just getting back into the pool after many years away from it so my workouts have been mostly to lay down a base to build on in the fall. So, my workouts have been in the 1500m range but adding a few hundred meters every few days. Let me know if you want to link up at the pool! Chris
Children
No Data