New American Records By Anne Dunivin, 100-104 Age Group!

Congratulations to my teammate, (Queen!) Anne Dunivin for her three new American Records in the Women's 100-104(!!!) age group! She is the new record holder for the 200, 100, and 50 Meter Freestyle!! She rocked the pool at UGA today at the Classic City Georgia Masters Long Course Meet. :banana: :applaud: :ohyeah: I'm so proud of you, Queen Anne! 10498
Parents
  • That is awesome. Tell Anne congratulations for me. My group has a 75 year old woman who joins us occasionally. She always swims in lane 8 though so that she can grab the wall if she gets tired, and she only swims 25s. Still she is energetic and hip enough that she went out to a bar with us after practice. (For the record we only do that if someone is moving away - LOL)
  • That is awesome. Tell Anne congratulations for me. My group has a 75 year old woman who joins us occasionally. She always swims in lane 8 though so that she can grab the wall if she gets tired, and she only swims 25s. Still she is energetic and hip enough that she went out to a bar with us after practice. (For the record we only do that if someone is moving away - LOL)
Children
No Data