What should I bring to a meet?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm competing in my first swim meet in 30+ years. I have three events spaced evenly through the day. (50 fly, 100 free & 500 free in that order). I'm trying to figure out what to bring tomorrow other than a towel, suit and goggles. It should be hot mid-day and cool at the start and end of the day. Any suggestions for equipment, nutrition or anything else?
Parents
  • more than one towel more than one shirt extra pair of goggles & extra cap just in case of disaster (& extra suit for that matter) foods that you already know wont weigh your tummy down sports drinks &/or lots of cold water but most important: a good adventurous attitude & the excitement that you are about to do something amazing! have fun- you'll have butterflies but the feeling when you're done is something amazing
  • more than one towel more than one shirt extra pair of goggles & extra cap just in case of disaster (& extra suit for that matter) foods that you already know wont weigh your tummy down sports drinks &/or lots of cold water but most important: a good adventurous attitude & the excitement that you are about to do something amazing! have fun- you'll have butterflies but the feeling when you're done is something amazing
Children
No Data