Swim Pool Rules - NOT

Parents
  • Yep, my fitness center is like that too, but only at certain times. I have learned the best times to go to avoid that. Since I'm retired I can be flexible. My wife got PT for arthritic knees. They defined a water routine for her to follow so I go with her and let her occupy half my lane with a non-swim workout while I do my laps. This past weekend we were at a resort in Vermont which had designated hours for lap swimming only, 7-9 AM. I arrived at 7 and had the whole pool to my self for 30 mins. One other swimmer showed up eventually.
  • Yep, my fitness center is like that too, but only at certain times. I have learned the best times to go to avoid that. Since I'm retired I can be flexible. My wife got PT for arthritic knees. They defined a water routine for her to follow so I go with her and let her occupy half my lane with a non-swim workout while I do my laps. This past weekend we were at a resort in Vermont which had designated hours for lap swimming only, 7-9 AM. I arrived at 7 and had the whole pool to my self for 30 mins. One other swimmer showed up eventually.
Children
No Data