Ancient Results

Former Member
Former Member
I'm interested to know if its possible to locate results from decades back, beginning about 1990 and forward to the ones available here at usms.org now?
Parents
  • Now that things have been narrowed down a bit, I'd start with the top ten recorder for the North Texas LMSC. Then check with the long-time members of the LMSC. Someone will probably recall a "nut-job" who saved that stuff. There's a guy here in Illinois who had printed out all sorts of meet results and had 'em in several folders in his home office. I also heard of an older guy in Minnesota or Wisconsin who had been active in Illinois BITD.
  • Now that things have been narrowed down a bit, I'd start with the top ten recorder for the North Texas LMSC. Then check with the long-time members of the LMSC. Someone will probably recall a "nut-job" who saved that stuff. There's a guy here in Illinois who had printed out all sorts of meet results and had 'em in several folders in his home office. I also heard of an older guy in Minnesota or Wisconsin who had been active in Illinois BITD.
Children
No Data