Toes and fingers go numb

Former Member
Former Member
When the pool temp goes below 80 (I know, I used to complain when it went above 80!), I've noticed two fingers and now this week, 3 toes tingle and/or get numb. I know this can be a warning sign for diabetes, which would be ironic, since I can't eat any kind of processed sweets -- my once a day treat is a few bites of a protein bar. Has this ever happened to anyone? Should I be alarmed? Two toes still feel slightly numb hours after swimming.
Parents
  • Hi Renie, I'm swimming at GPAC Masters in Deptford with a doc who is rated the top Rheumatologist in southern NJ. He is a USMS member, Steve Soloway, and I think he is a very competent doc and loves swimming. His office is in Vineland, NJ. I'm not sure where you are but you might want to check him out. Let me know if you want help contacting him - I'll send him the link on FB to this forum page. His office phone is 856-794-9090
  • Hi Renie, I'm swimming at GPAC Masters in Deptford with a doc who is rated the top Rheumatologist in southern NJ. He is a USMS member, Steve Soloway, and I think he is a very competent doc and loves swimming. His office is in Vineland, NJ. I'm not sure where you are but you might want to check him out. Let me know if you want help contacting him - I'll send him the link on FB to this forum page. His office phone is 856-794-9090
Children
No Data