Toes and fingers go numb

Former Member
Former Member
When the pool temp goes below 80 (I know, I used to complain when it went above 80!), I've noticed two fingers and now this week, 3 toes tingle and/or get numb. I know this can be a warning sign for diabetes, which would be ironic, since I can't eat any kind of processed sweets -- my once a day treat is a few bites of a protein bar. Has this ever happened to anyone? Should I be alarmed? Two toes still feel slightly numb hours after swimming.
Parents
  • Hi Elaine. I am slightly underweight, due to a raging metabolism that burns off everything I eat. I am about twice the age of 30, but have experienced pain and stiffness in my hands (and recently, tingling in the fingers) for the last 20 years at least. it sounds as if Elaine is the lady to talk to and get advice from on this subject. Thanks, Orca, but at this point, I think the best thing renie could do is see a rheumatologist. Renie, I highly recommend it! :agree:
  • Hi Elaine. I am slightly underweight, due to a raging metabolism that burns off everything I eat. I am about twice the age of 30, but have experienced pain and stiffness in my hands (and recently, tingling in the fingers) for the last 20 years at least. it sounds as if Elaine is the lady to talk to and get advice from on this subject. Thanks, Orca, but at this point, I think the best thing renie could do is see a rheumatologist. Renie, I highly recommend it! :agree:
Children
No Data