Freestyle help needed: One dropped elbow

Now that Nationals are over, it's back to the drawing board- or, at least video feedback for stroke flaws. This video my husband shot for me today shows I am dropping my left elbow on entry, and it's waving around a bit as I reach forward. Does anybody have suggestions on how to correct this stroke flaw? Your advice would be most appreciated! Thanks, Forumites! www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Wow, you've made a lot of progress. You look a lot smoother and it appears from this angle that you're bending your elbow at the right time and not dropping it. The rotation is better too. You're right to catch that your left hand curves up a bit, but that's an easy fix now that you have the harder part down. Great job, Elaine!
  • Wow, you've made a lot of progress. You look a lot smoother and it appears from this angle that you're bending your elbow at the right time and not dropping it. The rotation is better too. You're right to catch that your left hand curves up a bit, but that's an easy fix now that you have the harder part down. Great job, Elaine!
Children
No Data