How many years have you been in USMS?

TODAY IS MY 70TH BIRTHDAY :cake:- WOW I'M GETTING TO THE EDGE OF OLD.:cane::afraid: THIS IS ALSO MY 30TH YEAR IN MASTERS. WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN.:applaud: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN USMS - MASTERS?
Parents
  • underwater recovery? IDK man, I definitely see your frustration. Even if there was UWR, that would only slow a swimmer down. I just watched my 50fr where the timers called me from the block to see if my name was steve (which I already confirmed at prior heat) and it went back and forth for 10 seconds. They screwed up, and I understand human error happens, but I prepared for this single swim for months and it was ruined from the beginning, though I didn't get DQed. I wasn't expecting to come anywhere near to placing, but I still wanted to do my best.
  • underwater recovery? IDK man, I definitely see your frustration. Even if there was UWR, that would only slow a swimmer down. I just watched my 50fr where the timers called me from the block to see if my name was steve (which I already confirmed at prior heat) and it went back and forth for 10 seconds. They screwed up, and I understand human error happens, but I prepared for this single swim for months and it was ruined from the beginning, though I didn't get DQed. I wasn't expecting to come anywhere near to placing, but I still wanted to do my best.
Children
No Data