How many years have you been in USMS?

TODAY IS MY 70TH BIRTHDAY :cake:- WOW I'M GETTING TO THE EDGE OF OLD.:cane::afraid: THIS IS ALSO MY 30TH YEAR IN MASTERS. WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN.:applaud: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN USMS - MASTERS?
Parents
  • Been in masters since 2014, so my sophomore year in college. so slightly more than 2 years in the 18-24 age group. I love every moment of it and have done several swim meets! It is awesome to relive my age group swim days! I am definitely gonna miss swimming at the Texas A&M Natatorium when I graduate 2 weeks from now! I am excited about the LC South Central Zone Championship Meet being held at A&M this summer. Already reserved that date to go.
  • Been in masters since 2014, so my sophomore year in college. so slightly more than 2 years in the 18-24 age group. I love every moment of it and have done several swim meets! It is awesome to relive my age group swim days! I am definitely gonna miss swimming at the Texas A&M Natatorium when I graduate 2 weeks from now! I am excited about the LC South Central Zone Championship Meet being held at A&M this summer. Already reserved that date to go.
Children
No Data