How many years have you been in USMS?

TODAY IS MY 70TH BIRTHDAY :cake:- WOW I'M GETTING TO THE EDGE OF OLD.:cane::afraid: THIS IS ALSO MY 30TH YEAR IN MASTERS. WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN.:applaud: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN USMS - MASTERS?
Parents
  • I started swimming with Rogue Valley Masters (Oregon) in August 2011, so this will be my 5th year swimming (I didn't swim when I was younger). My first ever swim meet was December 2011. Since then I've done just about one event (or more) per month, both open water and pool events. I've attended 2 SCY Nationals (going to my 3rd soon!), 3 LCM Nationals, and lots and lots of open water national championships. I'd say I'm pretty hooked at this point!!!
  • I started swimming with Rogue Valley Masters (Oregon) in August 2011, so this will be my 5th year swimming (I didn't swim when I was younger). My first ever swim meet was December 2011. Since then I've done just about one event (or more) per month, both open water and pool events. I've attended 2 SCY Nationals (going to my 3rd soon!), 3 LCM Nationals, and lots and lots of open water national championships. I'd say I'm pretty hooked at this point!!!
Children
No Data