How many years have you been in USMS?

TODAY IS MY 70TH BIRTHDAY :cake:- WOW I'M GETTING TO THE EDGE OF OLD.:cane::afraid: THIS IS ALSO MY 30TH YEAR IN MASTERS. WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN.:applaud: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN USMS - MASTERS?
Parents
  • Happy birthday! Man, you've seen a few things change, eh? I just celebrated my 48th bday this week and I *think* I've been in USMS for 4 years now. It's been such an amazing gift to have new friends, a way to keep healthy, have a way to focus and compete, and honestly, it has kept my mind in check. I used to have mild depression with some frequency and the team/swimming has kept that at bay the whole time I've been in. Love y'all!
  • Happy birthday! Man, you've seen a few things change, eh? I just celebrated my 48th bday this week and I *think* I've been in USMS for 4 years now. It's been such an amazing gift to have new friends, a way to keep healthy, have a way to focus and compete, and honestly, it has kept my mind in check. I used to have mild depression with some frequency and the team/swimming has kept that at bay the whole time I've been in. Love y'all!
Children
No Data