Help

Former Member
Former Member
Dears Members: I would like some help with my training. I am preparing for a competition in open water (4000) in Guayaquil-Ecuador in July 24, 2016. In these time I am swimming between 1800 and 2000 meters 4 days a week. The first 1000 meters I swim in 27 minutes and the 2000 in 1:10. I am swimming slowly because I want to do distance. I would you to tell me how can I combine the distances. I don't want any mistake because I that competition is my dream. Please I would like recive your help in this website or at my email. Thank you, Carlos R. Flores :. carlosrfo84@hotmail.com Ps. I work as teacher in Union City.
Parents
  • Hi Carlos. Your swim this July looks like a great event. There is a workout thread that focuses on preparation for open water/distance events here on the website: forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php Charlotte has competed in many OW events and has a lot of knowledge about life outside of the black line on the bottom of the pool. Best of luck - keep us updated on how it goes!
  • Hi Carlos. Your swim this July looks like a great event. There is a workout thread that focuses on preparation for open water/distance events here on the website: forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php Charlotte has competed in many OW events and has a lot of knowledge about life outside of the black line on the bottom of the pool. Best of luck - keep us updated on how it goes!
Children
No Data