Swimming all hours of the day

The other day I was thinking about all the different times throughout the day I've swum in my lifetime. I've attended morning practices, lunch time practices, evening practices, and swum solo at various times. I'm wondering what blocks of time remain where I've never swum at that particular hour of the day. If you think about the 24 possible one hour blocks of time in a day, e.g. 12:00am-1:00am, 1:00am-2:00am, 2:00am-3:00am, how many remain where you have not swum? I did a charity swim years ago and swam from 2:00am to 4:00am, so a quick guess is I've never swum from 11:00pm-2:00am and 4:00am-5:00am. I'm fairly confident I've been in a pool any other times throughout the day. Anyone think they've covered all 24 hours?
Parents
  • Way back in my single days I had a moonlighting job as a lifeguard at a private indoor pool lap pool. Frequently I'd be scheduled to open/close so I had a key to the building. There were lots of times that I'd take a friend or two in for some very late night laps, or "other" activities with certain girlfriends. Dan
  • Way back in my single days I had a moonlighting job as a lifeguard at a private indoor pool lap pool. Frequently I'd be scheduled to open/close so I had a key to the building. There were lots of times that I'd take a friend or two in for some very late night laps, or "other" activities with certain girlfriends. Dan
Children
No Data