2015 SCM Top Ten

The preliminary 2015 SCM Top Ten Results are out.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Allen, thanks. Interessting to see how the US guys doing on SCM and not only on SCY... would be 1st in my age group in 200m backstroke with my time 2:13,0 from january...:D The FINA Top 10 rankings appears some months later, right?... I would have been 5th, 3rd and 2nd in the 50/100/200 *** with my (UK) times, despite a difficult year and only one major meet swum with a cold. That said, if I'd been 100% maybe would have been 4th, 3rd and 2nd, such is the quality in the 50 & 100! FINA rankings normally come out mid-late March.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Allen, thanks. Interessting to see how the US guys doing on SCM and not only on SCY... would be 1st in my age group in 200m backstroke with my time 2:13,0 from january...:D The FINA Top 10 rankings appears some months later, right?... I would have been 5th, 3rd and 2nd in the 50/100/200 *** with my (UK) times, despite a difficult year and only one major meet swum with a cold. That said, if I'd been 100% maybe would have been 4th, 3rd and 2nd, such is the quality in the 50 & 100! FINA rankings normally come out mid-late March.
Children
No Data