Favorite Place to Swim

Former Member
Former Member
I'm taking a casual poll of the "Best Places to Swim in the World" for a freelance story I'm working on. The topic is very open-ended: I'm looking for anything from the best place for an open-water swim, i.e. La Jolla Cove, to an olympic pool with an amazing setting, i.e. North Sydney Olympic Pool. Your ideas would be most helpful to me; from the well-known watering holes to off-the-beaten spots, from swimming holes to hotel pools...And please note why you love swimming there.
Parents
  • but to race, Indy has to be it for me. granted i havent gotten to race there that last 2 nats because of injuries, but still love that place. Agreed. I really hope I can be there the next time Nationals are there. however, the Olympic pool in Sydney is super cool too. let's do a WC there!!!Agreed. I got to do a workout there solo in '03 and it was awesome, but I missed swimming at the Bondi Icebergs pool when I was in Sydney and so need to go back .. 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Bondirockpool2.JPG
  • but to race, Indy has to be it for me. granted i havent gotten to race there that last 2 nats because of injuries, but still love that place. Agreed. I really hope I can be there the next time Nationals are there. however, the Olympic pool in Sydney is super cool too. let's do a WC there!!!Agreed. I got to do a workout there solo in '03 and it was awesome, but I missed swimming at the Bondi Icebergs pool when I was in Sydney and so need to go back .. 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Bondirockpool2.JPG
Children
No Data