Favorite Place to Swim

Former Member
Former Member
I'm taking a casual poll of the "Best Places to Swim in the World" for a freelance story I'm working on. The topic is very open-ended: I'm looking for anything from the best place for an open-water swim, i.e. La Jolla Cove, to an olympic pool with an amazing setting, i.e. North Sydney Olympic Pool. Your ideas would be most helpful to me; from the well-known watering holes to off-the-beaten spots, from swimming holes to hotel pools...And please note why you love swimming there.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Some of the best pools I have found for views are in ski resorts. The lap pool on the top floor of the Cliff Lodge is spectacular! Also the Vail Racquet Club pool and public pools in Cortina d'ampezo and St Moritz are outstanding lap pool experiences with great views.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Some of the best pools I have found for views are in ski resorts. The lap pool on the top floor of the Cliff Lodge is spectacular! Also the Vail Racquet Club pool and public pools in Cortina d'ampezo and St Moritz are outstanding lap pool experiences with great views.
Children
No Data