Favorite Place to Swim

Former Member
Former Member
I'm taking a casual poll of the "Best Places to Swim in the World" for a freelance story I'm working on. The topic is very open-ended: I'm looking for anything from the best place for an open-water swim, i.e. La Jolla Cove, to an olympic pool with an amazing setting, i.e. North Sydney Olympic Pool. Your ideas would be most helpful to me; from the well-known watering holes to off-the-beaten spots, from swimming holes to hotel pools...And please note why you love swimming there.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 22 years ago
    My favorite place to swim is the Forest Park Aquatic Center in Noblesville, IN. Every year I can't wait to move outdoors to this Olympic Size pool. Swimming with a clear blue sky overhead in crystal clear water while the sun warms you, there is no place better. Located in Forest Park and surrounded by mature trees this world class facility is only made better by the felowship of the Master Swimmers who venture here each summer.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 22 years ago
    My favorite place to swim is the Forest Park Aquatic Center in Noblesville, IN. Every year I can't wait to move outdoors to this Olympic Size pool. Swimming with a clear blue sky overhead in crystal clear water while the sun warms you, there is no place better. Located in Forest Park and surrounded by mature trees this world class facility is only made better by the felowship of the Master Swimmers who venture here each summer.
Children
No Data