Favorite Place to Swim

Former Member
Former Member
I'm taking a casual poll of the "Best Places to Swim in the World" for a freelance story I'm working on. The topic is very open-ended: I'm looking for anything from the best place for an open-water swim, i.e. La Jolla Cove, to an olympic pool with an amazing setting, i.e. North Sydney Olympic Pool. Your ideas would be most helpful to me; from the well-known watering holes to off-the-beaten spots, from swimming holes to hotel pools...And please note why you love swimming there.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 22 years ago
    My favorite swim spot is the ISHOF pool in Fort Lauderdale. The water is always clean, during open swim hours you can easily get or share a lane, the showers have lots of hot water. Best of all, it is just a one block walk to the ocean. Swimming north from the Hall of Fame, on a clear day, you might see barracuda, tarpon, sting rays, and reef fish.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 22 years ago
    My favorite swim spot is the ISHOF pool in Fort Lauderdale. The water is always clean, during open swim hours you can easily get or share a lane, the showers have lots of hot water. Best of all, it is just a one block walk to the ocean. Swimming north from the Hall of Fame, on a clear day, you might see barracuda, tarpon, sting rays, and reef fish.
Children
No Data